- 1. The Institute will comply with Japanese Act for Protection of Personal Information and related laws and regulations, and the Institute will treat Personal Information in accordance with generally recognized standards for the treatment of such information. The Institute will, from time to time, review its practices for the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information in order to assure compliance with the laws and regulations.
- 2. The Institute will implement rules to treat Personal Information and familiarize its employees with these rules. The Institute will request business partners with access to the Institute's Personal Information to treat such information in accordance with these rules.
- 3. In each instance when the Institute collects Personal Information, the Institute will specify the purpose of its use. The Institute will treat Personal Information within the confines of such specified purpose.
- 4. The Institute will maintain the privacy and security of Personal Information with appropriate measures to prevent the misuse, disclosure, loss, and falsification of Personal Information.
- 5. The Institute will provide you with access to your Personal Information in its control and, when appropriate, correct any information that is inaccurate or incomplete, or delete your Personal Information.